- UW–Madison and the State Budget — Provides ongoing news, context and other information on the budget process
- State Budget Toolkit — The UW–Madison state budget toolkit covers the basics of the 2019-2021 state budget, including the process, the requests from UW–Madison and UW System, details on how you can get involved and important resources.
- UW System Overview of State of Wisconsin Biennial Budget Process — Outline of budget cycle process
- Budget in Brief — Illustrates UW–Madison’s revenue sources and how they are distributed. Provides information about funding sources, expenditures, student financial aid, fund balances and the university’s economic impact.
- Data Digest — comprehensive quantitative information on the major dimensions of the UW–Madison, including students, faculty, staff, and budget