Gain a better context on the issues by accessing UW–Madison and UW System resources, and also information on the key government and legislative offices involved in higher education.
- Budget in Brief — Illustrates UW-Madison’s revenue sources and how they are distributed. Provides information about funding sources, expenditures, student financial aid, fund balances and the university’s economic impact.
- Data Digest — comprehensive quantitative information on the major dimensions of the UW-Madison, including students, faculty, staff, and budget
- Wisconsin legislator by zip code/address
- UW System Government Relations — Link to UW System Government Relations
Use these links to connect to the Wisconsin government and its legislative units.
- Legislative Fiscal Bureau
- Legislative Reference Bureau
UW–Madison and UW System resources and information regarding the state budget process
- UW-Madison and the State Budget — Provides ongoing news, context and other information on the budget process
- UW System Overview of State of Wisconsin Biennial Budget Process — Outline of budget cycle process